The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The museum committee met yesterday at the the PGC NC Regional office in Jersey Shore. To date we have raised almost $50,000, almost a third of our goal of $150,000 through or raffle, donations and the sale of paving blocks that will be displayed in the museum. On the pavers will be the name of people or organizations who have donated a specified amount to the cause. On September 22, there will be a 5K and 10K race held at Middlecreek Wildlife Management area as another fund raiser. The name of the race is "The Wild Goose Chase". We are preparing the applications now and they will be available on line when they are prepared if anyone is interested in participating. We are also putting together a new raffle which like the last one, will feature a hand made Flintlock long rifle build by retired wildlife Conservation Officer Bill Bower of Bradford Co. and nine other prizes which we are in the process of securing, the raffle will go off in March of 2019. I will continue to provide updates as we go along.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Conservation History Museum

If you pm me your name and address I will send you the information in the mail. For a 4x8 paver which allow three lines the cost is $200.00. The info will tell you how many characters per line etc. I see you are from SC PA, if you care to drive up to MC we have pavers that have been already made, on display and are going to add some more. Thanks for your interest.

John

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Was thinking about doing the Wild Goose Chase but then I woke up.
I'm definitely getting a paver, can I get the info at MC?

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM me with your e-mail address Charlie. I have the order form on my computer as of last evening, I can e-mail you one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts