The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owl is legal. All paperwork in hand and is going to the Ned Smith Center for Nature & Art. It was attacked and killed by a murder of crows last year during archery season right in front of us. We decided it would make a wonderful specimen for the center and acquired all the proper forms and permits needed under educational facility. Thank you to Randy Kuntz Taxidermy for an amazing deal and a beautiful mount. Thousands of visitors per year will enjoy it.

The second mount is special to me and one that I want to frame out and use as a centerpiece in my basement. It consists of a grey fox shot on my property, a large red(who we later found out survived a broadhead to the guts in past years) shot on my property two nights later and then a pair of pheasants also shot from my field with my little 4yr old guy in tow, a memory he still talks about. Total price on that big mount was right around the total I often see quoted on here for ONE full body fox mount. Once again Randy Kuntz, there is a reason you get all my business and all the business of my friends, families and others I pass along the way. Well wishes to you and your family

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
TREMENDOUS work !

I (hopefully) plan on getting some work done by Randy this year, even if I do have to drive half way across the state.
Great job.

·
Super Moderator
24,066 Posts
Nice work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts