The Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I go to my local county seat and buy a doe tag over the counter for a SRA/another WMU? I realize I could have sent in my application to my home county for dispersement to my 3 choices, though can I just go to Perry County and buy a tag for Bucks county now? or do I need to mail it in to Bucks county, or go to Bucks county?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.