The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
I can't understand what is wrong with people...Tragic, Very tragic....10 of those victims are suposedly children....

Prayers to all of those families...my heart goes out to them all. It turns my stomach....

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
unreal
There were unconfirmed reports of a second shooter after witnesses reported hearing dozens of shots.
The principal and school psychologist were among the dead
Prayers to all the families involved.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Todays world is a sad place on many fronts. Prayers to those affected by this sensless tragedy, may God bless us all!!

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
Hug those you love longer and harder tonight. Today, no one and no place is safe. I cannot imagine the grief beign felt right now by those affected. Not being able to say goodbye before some low life scum of the earth takes their lives.

As the father of a nine year old, I shake as I type this.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Prayers to those familys. The world is just crazy these days and acts like this are plain sickening. These cowards always pick places where they know people will not confront them. The wife asked me the other day must you carry that gun everywhere? That day there was a shooting in the town we went to in a church. Sad I feel this way these days but dealing with scum everyday with my job probably doesnt help either.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Reading about this earlier it was hard to hold back the tears thinking of the pain that those families have to endure. I was at my 5 year old daughters Christmas program for day care this morning, and the innocence and love for life in those kids was something that hit me at the time. Now that i've heard of this shooting, I can not for the life of me understand how someone could go into a school, much like the one I was at today, with kids much like the ones I saw today and shoot them. It is beyond comprehension. Prayers with those families.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
What kind of psycho can do that to children....this is really sad....my heart and prayers go out to the families

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
This is getting out of control. It's high time to ban high capacity magazines and outlaw the ownership of such. Nothing over 10 rounds should be legal, gives people a better chance of finding cover.

·
Registered
16,483 Posts
Wife just told me about this. I'm pretty much heartbroken, filled with grief, and speechless at this point.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Another school shooting

In Ct. at an elementary school, 27 dead including 18 kids.

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
*Moose said:
This is getting out of control. It's high time to ban high capacity magazines and outlaw the ownership of such. Nothing over 10 rounds should be legal, gives people a better chance of finding cover.

The one shooter had 4 weapons on him. Should we ban ownership of more than one gun too?

·
Registered
277 Posts
As a father of a 3 year old, my heart is breaking for the families who lost a loved one today.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Something better get banned and if it's ownership of more than one handgun then so be it. This is just too much. And if the NRA doesn't engage as part of the answer then that organization is useless. This is going to be the incident that drives the future of gun ownership. This is beyond Colombine.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
jimsdad said:
Something better get banned and if it's ownership of more than one handgun then so be it. This is just too much. And if the NRA doesn't engage as part of the answer then that organization is useless. This is going to be the incident that drives the future of gun ownership. This is beyond Colombine.
Remember, who is going to fight back if all the LEGAL guns go away??? What it is time for is arming employees of ALL institutions. Who is going to barge into a classroom shooting if there is a chance the teacher is armed. Making things illegal is stupid, I mean look how well it works for meth, heroin, cocaine etc..

1 - 20 of 102 Posts