The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm helping put together an outdoor show on sept 21 here in renovo. Should be a good time. I'm trying to assemble vendors so anybody that does something in this field please feel free to drop me a line if you might be interested in setting up. Also any type of outdoor club is also invited to participate!

When- September 21, 2013
Time- 9am-4pm
Where- South Renovo, PA
Cost To Set Up- Donation for raffle drawing
-Outdoor & Indoor space available. Indoor spaces are limited!
-We are seeking vendors in the outdoor field and also looking for folks to give seminars and speak at the event.
Please contact Bees O'Brien at [email protected] or www.facebook.com/beesobrien to obtain registration forms and more info!

"Approved by HPA Admin"

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, that would be great.
I was planning on being in that area that weekend.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they plan on raffling off either a rifle or crossbow and theres going to be great food, seminars, a lot of vendors even a few craft vendors for the ladies plus a monster raffle filled with tons of prizes. Theres a facebook page up for it now that will keep updating the vendors list, prizes and guest speakers

http://www.facebook.com/#!/CHCSROutdoorShow

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I may have to get a room at the Sportsman Motel if its still open.

Does anybody recall the "Ming Burger." I remember they were $2.50 and came with desert

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sportsmans is still open although the ming burger has become extinct! lol but he has taken his cooking elsewhere here locally! should be a good time guys i'll keep everyone posted!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys I will be updating the vendor list sometime this week looks like it's going to shape up to be a good event!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts