The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 4 month wait I finally got my new TC contender handgun and headed to the range yesterday. Had to keep moving the target (1" circle on regular paper plate) in closer (30 yd) till I cut paper. Windage was ideal, couldn't ask for better. Elevation was a different story. It was hitting way high. Ran out of elevation adjustment with it still 2-3" high. Resolution > a different site picture, and re-adjustment of elevation. Bear in mind that I am no spring chicken and eye sight is no where near what it used to be. Still have to do some more shooting (ran out of ammo) and tweaking yet to meet my expectations.
Overall, even with my eye problem, I am extremely pleased with the open sight, out of the box accuracy of the G2.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the G2 with .22 lr match and .357 mag

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
I have had good results with all of my out of the box Encore barrels...Knocking on wood here since I hear people say that they use gaskets and such to make the T/C shoot well..I have not had one barrel todate that was bad...

I shoot LH (left Eye Dominant) but am a right hand person..So Encores are the perfect gun for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts