The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Biden said he owns "two guns" and that "if [Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem. I like that little over and under, you know? I’m not bad with it. So give me a break. Give me a break," according to an ABC report from the time.
Obama's got a problem if he tries to come after Bidens guns because Bidens "not bad with it"?

Sounds like a thinly veiled suggestion he'd shoot the POTUS.... I mean, we can only wish- but how come the Secret Service ain't all over this?

BH

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh BumbleHick, don't you know that's "just Joe being Joe"???

Now if a conservative said that, well then, that would be different...

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Biden is a lap dog, like most of the other Dem's that do The Regime's bidding....However Biden IS the Regime. He's one plane crash away from being the Regime. Biden is a laughing stock, so I find it strange that The Regime put him as the lead boob, on the "gun safety summit".

We all know it's a dog and pony show to PROVE that they are listening to all sides, except for the gun rights side, so they can TRY to sell to the American public when they come out with draconian "laws" to disarm the public.

Make no mistake, this is the Regime's attempt disarm the "bitter clingers" that we don't have a say anymore. We do. It's not up for debate.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Bumblehick said:
Biden said he owns "two guns" and that "if [Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem. I like that little over and under, you know? I’m not bad with it. So give me a break. Give me a break," according to an ABC report from the time.
Obama's got a problem if he tries to come after Bidens guns because Bidens "not bad with it"?

Sounds like a thinly veiled suggestion he'd shoot the POTUS.... I mean, we can only wish- but how come the Secret Service ain't all over this?

BH
Did you just threaten Chairman Obama? You are to the Gulag!

You will never be seen again! Work! Work!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts