The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm John with Sportsman's Table. I posted prior in response to 4C_Game_Chaser's announcement of us as the new sponsor but wanted to re-post as a new subject so all would know how pleased we are to sponsor this forum and how we appreciate the warm welcome. Sorry for the redundancy. We're a bit new at this but glad to be here now.

Folks like you are the reason my wife Amy and I started Sportsman's Table. We want to promote the proper use of game and its maximum enjoyment after a successful hunting or fishing trip. The stats on wasted game are staggering and it's because a lot of people have no idea what to do after they've harvested an animal. Together we can change that. Promoting proper use of game is not only good sustenance for ourselves but also for our sport as a whole. Many non hunters and even antis have won over at a good game dinner. If game is being used properly then the anti hunting (and fishing) argument goes out the window among sensible minded people.

Briefly about our Company and offerings, we are based in Hellertown, PA. We're all about the dinner table; from preparing to cooking to serving and 85% of our products are made in the USA. We are trying to get to 100% but proud to be at 85+%. Also, since the beginning a portion of ever purchase goes to an organization called Dreamcatchers USA. They provide outdoor adventures to handicapped and terminally ill children as well as wounded veterans. 100% of donations go to the cause.

So thanks for having us. We enjoy the content and will hope to contribute a good recipe or comment every now and then. I promise they won't be as long as this one. As always, word of mouth is our best advertising so anytime you let others know about us it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts