The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
School teachers are the number one occupation of the Antifa terrorist organization according to the FBI.

I have other points to ponder that I'll post periodically in this thread.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
School teachers are the number one occupation of the Antifa terrorist organization according to the FBI.

I think that’s FAKE NEWS! I’ll bet the #1 occupation is actually video gamer.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If rioters come to your area, please remember, don’t be a litterbug. Pick up your brass.

·
Registered
13,135 Posts
No saying it isn't true, but I'd like to see a link about those schoolteachers and the fbi.

It's easy to want to beleive some things, but that doesn't mean they are true, and iv'e found many to not be. Schoolteachers are probably mostly liberals, but far right liberal like antifa, I think that would be a stretch.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Racist. Noun. Someone who opposes race riots.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts

If indeed true, I would wonder how many of those are actual teachers, and how many are just people with teaching degrees. A lot more people out there with teaching degrees than there are actual people with jobs teaching. Elementary education is a popular major among kids looking for an easy major. Many graduating with that degree never get jobs as teachers.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
50 years of Affirmative Action is finally paying big dividends for America, huh?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Strange how you can watch a televised funeral with hundreds in attendance after being told you can’t go to your own family’s funerals or your own family’s kids’ graduations. Think maybe you are being played?

·
Registered
331 Posts
PA idiot govenor puts a 25 person limit on gatherings and then marches in a defund the police protest. T hen blames the spike in corona cases on people going to bars and going on vacation. NO DOUBT WE ARE BEING PLAYED.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
If indeed true, I would wonder how many of those are actual teachers, and how many are just people with teaching degrees. A lot more people out there with teaching degrees than there are actual people with jobs teaching. Elementary education is a popular major among kids looking for an easy major. Many graduating with that degree never get jobs as teachers.

I would expect that college professors would be included as teachers.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
The one thing white liberals are finding out is that minorities hate them as much as they hate white conservatives. Pelosi and Chuckles Schumer have been told to move on. And at a BLM rally in Los Angelos the head speaker said if you say “F” Donald Trump you must also say “F” Eric Garcetti who is the far left “WHITE” mayor of L A. White libs are the dumbest people on the planet.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Liberals are attacking conservatives and pushing for a civil war. If Liberals wanted peace, there would be peace. If the Conservatives wanted war, there wouldn’t be any Liberals.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts