The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
20,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Subban is acting like the thug we all know he is. Normally, I have to watch lumberjacking to see plays like that. Way to go, Slewban.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I knew that game would be nasty but it was Worse then I expected

I missed the 3 goals Crawford gave up before getting yanked. I wonder what they do now?

Isles looked real good. I'm not sold on Halak.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Notice how the stars for Chicago showed up ,
Toews 1G 2A
Keith 1G (game winner in 2OT) 1A
Hossa 2A
Sharp 1G
Kane 1A
AMAZING what happens when the big guys show up !
Pens may want to take notice?!

·
Registered
569 Posts
I thought the flower played well but after watching the other playoff games holtby,lundquvist,bishop,crawford He is just average at best just sayin. not laying the blame on him but this team is in real distress with 4 players taking all the money nothing left for supporting players like orpik niskenen,glass depress who are all doing well with their new teams in the playoffs.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
But when we had Niski, Orpik Glass and Dupres, all anybody every did was complain about them and say how they should be traded.

·
4,228 Posts
Not playoff related but anyone notice how Crosby is lighting it up for Team Canada at the Worlds?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Backwoods said:
Not playoff related but anyone notice how Crosby is lighting it up for Team Canada at the Worlds?
Yea, he is playing with wingers who are actually skilled enough to be top 6 guys. And the clutch and grab NHL crap doesn't fly on international ice.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
so much for Pens losing to the best team in hockey. NY's offense is garbage.

I was a little surprised at Hawks sweeping. Minn worked hard and I thought theyd give them a hard time. Chi really turned it on. If they stay healthy I can see another cup. I fear Ducks n Hawks beat each other up and the East could squeeze out a win

and lastly, I'm shocked Babcock declined Wings offer. Where's he going......sharks?

·
Registered
20,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Buckshot1822 said:
Backwoods said:
Yea, he is playing with wingers who are actually skilled enough to be top 6 guys. And the clutch and grab NHL crap doesn't fly on international ice.
Must be a thing of beauty to watch.

·
Registered
843 Posts
cornfed23 said:
I thought the flower played well but after watching the other playoff games holtby,lundquvist,bishop,crawford He is just average at best just sayin.
Nice to see someone is still bashing the flower.

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Otters are on the verge of elimination after losing in OT last night.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
boooooooooooooooooo I HATE NY!

Go West go, dont care who, just pound NY.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I am loving the IIHF games. Wide open, plays being able to be made, no slopfest "hard work and grit" garbage, but lots of SKILL AND TALENT on display.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts