The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

Registered
While the ordering online with this new vendor has be horrendous the last 2 years, My license was in my mail box today. Ordered mine online at midnight, well waited in line for over 30 minutes before i could make my choices. Never had my license shipped this fast ever since they went to online ordering. Pretty shocked to say the least.

Registered
Ordering on line is a piece of cake! What the **** is the big dammmmm deal
Maybe you can order mine and the other thousands that get stuck in the "waiting in line message" Wait time 35 minutes, then if your lucky and the site doesnt crash and you have to start all over again. Some of those folks missed out on the DMAP tags they wanted because of it. That is the big deal.

Registered
I was trying to buy my license on line but I am having a problem buying the late season flintlock tag. It allowed me to add to my cart the early muzzleloader thou. I am using my IPad so tomorrow when I get home I will try with with my lap top. Anyone else having isssues

Registered
I was trying to buy my license on line but I am having a problem buying the late season flintlock tag. It allowed me to add to my cart the early muzzleloader thou. I am using my IPad so tomorrow when I get home I will try with with my lap top. Anyone else having isssues
You have to have a separate muzzleloader license for early and late seasons?? Never heard that before?

Registered
There is no early and late muzzy license, the muzzy license is good for both seasons.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts