The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys...

Rooster Booster, Flanuva and I got our heads together for an incredible riding jersey design just in time for the Fishers ATV World Reunion !

(The printed design is awesome and will be posted once the digital conversion is completed, but I promise you will not be dissapointed
)

These Jerseys are not a cheap knock of but are an Athentic THOR Jersey !

If you plan on attending the Fishers Reunion show your support by purchasing one of the jerseys

We are hoping to really stand out and make an impression on the ATV and Outdoors comunity ! Who knows, maybe we will all even get on TV wearing them !

You can buy them now over on CampingPA.com

Click Here To Go To CampingPA.com Home Page... Page down a bit... Order Button on Right Side !

We have Adult S-XXXL and Youth S-L-XL available...

Whether you are planning to attend the event or not, you will want one of these !

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic Added - Also Forgot...

We can only take orders till July 24th so we can have them shipped and printed prior to Fishers ATV World Reunion...

Anything ordered after that, we will do our best to have them done prior to the event, but will not gaurentee they will be ready in time !

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Can't wait to see the art work for on it...might just have to order 2 of them!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is going to have a combined logo that we designed...

It will essentially have both and some cool artwork with it...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE on the jersey orders...

We have had questions about whether the jersey will be available in single logo format as well as the combination logo...

We have decided to offer the jersey in a single logo format as well...

I will be changing the 'Buy It Now' button properties to allow you to indicate which logo you want on the jersey...

The logo designs should be available soon, so you can look them over and make your decisions...

We made the combination logo in preparation for the fishers atv event since we will be co-hosting the booth and mud club party, but now realize that some may only want a single logo since they have no affiliation with the other website...

As always, we will do what it takes to make the end user of the product happy with their purchase...

We will still use the same method of ordering, you will just be able to select the varying logo designs now as well...

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok the new button is active now...

If you want one, please order soon so we know how many we are dealing with...

Thanks..

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
The artwork will be posted by the end of this weekend

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Ok guys and gals, this is the HPA design that RB and I agreed to use for Thor jerseys.

The text is a distressed type that I modified a little. The black circle around the HPA logo on the back will not be ink, but will be the shirt.

Since I didnt want to impede on the micro mesh and moisture wicking abilities of the shirt, we all decided to use as little special ink as possible but still come up with a great design. This shirt will definately make a great impression for you and HPA

I will have the joint and CPA versions uploaded as soon as I can.

Walt

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Here is both the CPA version and the HPA Version

HPA:

CPA:

·
Registered
799 Posts
love them.

I want to wait and see the combo before I deside, but I am getting one for sure!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Sorry guys, I had a death in the family and havent had much time to post anything.

The joint design will be the CPA design on the front of the shirt, the HPA design on the back. It will also have "HPA on the right sleeve and "CPA" on the left.

I will get a pic as soon as possible.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Here are the joint, HPA and CPA designs. I withheld putting HPA and CPA on the sleeves due to the fact that most all shirts that have something inked on the sleeves, he ink on the sleeves wears out first.

Sorry it took so long, but like I said before, I have been busy since the death in the family.

Walt

Joint:

HPA:

CPA:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SWEET ! Love them...

Okay guys, if you are interested order them soon...

I originally put Saturday would be the last day, but I can wait till Monday, July 26th at noon to get the final orders...

So far I have about a dozen ordered... Keep them going...

Show your support for CPA and HPA everywhere you ride

1 - 20 of 21 Posts