The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've had some sensations in my lower right teeth for the past week ... I went in today to get checked, and the issues were coming from a known issue (wisdom teeth)

My lower right wisdom tooth was growing in sideways, ruining my molar also ...

My Dentist numbed me up, and went to work ... It got a little more involved because he had to go in and remove quite a bit of my jaw bone in order to get the teeth freed up (he said they were fused to my jawbone), after that was done I asked him to just pull my upper right wisdom tooth also.

They stitched me up at 11:30am today ... My bleeding has finally slowed down some, and I just ate some apple sauce and jello which tasted great!,,

I am one of the few people that is allergic to all narcotics ... So the strongest medication I can take is IB Profin 800

I'm not feeling great, but not super super bad. My jaw where they took bone out hurts very bad, it hurts to swallow ... But considering what all they did, I think I'm doing ok.

Any tips/tricks anyone would like to share with healing or anything??

I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I had two wisdom teeth taken out while I was in the Marine Corps. They were impacted and surgery was needed, they took the top and bottom out on one side during the same visit. I thought I was going to be in pain forever because they sent me back home with a three day pass. Never took the pain meds they gave me, just used ibuprofen. Went home took a nap and when I woke I felt pretty good.
Just happen that Virginia's deer season was in, so I spent the next three days hunting at Quantico.
Hope you feel better Mike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts