The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 YAMAHA RHINO. 4X4, LIFT, WHEELS, MUD TIRES, FULL SKID PLATES, WINCH, HALF WINDSHIELD, HALF DOORS, ROOF, BLACK RHINO CDI BOX, GUN RACKS, NEW HEAVY DUTY BATTERY, SLIME IN TIRES, APPROX 400 MILES ON IT. MACHINE HAS BEEN WELL CARED FOR, I DONT DRIVE IT ENOUGH IT SITS IN MY BARN. JUST SERVICED AT YAMAHA DEALER. THERE IS ONE CRACK IN THE PLASTIC ON THE BEDSIDE FROM SLIDING INTO A TREE BRANCH, ITS A FEW INCHES LONG BY THE TAILLIGHT, DOESNT AFFECT ANYTHING. ITS ALOT OF FUN AND GOES JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE. I WILL PROVIDE A BILL OF SALE WITH THE TRANSACTION, NO TITLE, I BOUGHT IT LIKE THAT AND THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAD LOST IT.
I am new to the UTV world and am considering buying this. Appears to be a decent deal. My use would be light snow removal and getting around my property not trail riding.

Thoughts??

·
Super Moderator
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
going to go take a look in a few days. He claims he has a bill of sale from previous owner but running the # is a good idea

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Check with DCNR. I believe a title is required in PA.

BTW you can run the VIN on Car Facts. They do come up for ATV's.

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
gia said:
Lien, , stolen...trust no one. Do your due diligence...
plus 1 on that!

Also, 400 miles is extremely low miles for that year? seems a bit odd that someone would spend all the money on all those extras to only ride it 400 miles?????
There is a lot of money in extras on it, I would guess between $2,000 and $3,000 in extras.
It may be legit, if it is, and it's a good deal then I hope it works out for you. I have 2 rhinos, there great machines!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts