The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Final Flight Retrievers and Purina Pro Plan will sponsor an open training day Saturday, April 6 for all levels of retrievers. Items to be covered, training setups compared to testing setups, blind retrieves, daily drills, force-fetching and collar conditioning This is a good opportunity to get your retriever ready for the upcoming hunt test season.
ducks will be used in land set-ups.
For more information & to reserve your spot please contact Scott @ [email protected]

This seminar is free, post is approved by RB-HPA

thank you

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Marissa E said:
Anyone else going?
Most registered members stick with the operations that are board sponsors, that's not to say a few lurkers may attend.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Yeh to me this is advertising for his business. I don't care wheather its free "this day" or not. I got my post pulled because I was selling puppies. It wasn't allowed because they had paying sponsers for this. So whats the difference.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Can someone please tell me when a board sponsor has a free, or paying, retriever training day because I'd be game for that too... I'm not picky! I just like watching dogs work and having a good time. I'll make a fool out of myself anywhere with anyone, I don't care.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Marissa E said:
Can someone please tell me when a board sponsor has a free, or paying, retriever training day because I'd be game for that too... I'm not picky! I just like watching dogs work and having a good time. I'll make a fool out of myself anywhere with anyone, I don't care.
There are none go and have a great great time.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
ttt I think Lyco wished he had a trained Lab so he could go.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Great time at Final Flight Retrievers Training Day Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts