The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
There is a surprise! :grin2: They just had a 6.4 and a 7.1 earthquakes, Could be someone isn't happy with Californians.:biggrin:

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
That was coming for years. Took around 12 years to reach this point. Nothing new and had something to do with the condors. We have had it for water fowl for years and may move in that direction someday. Waugh!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
That was coming for years. Took around 12 years to reach this point. Nothing new and had something to do with the condors. We have had it for water fowl for years and may move in that direction someday. Waugh!

No doubt. Lets hope it takes 12 years to happen here as well.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
in PA, Skunks are known to feed off of carrion shot by hunters and never recovered. They are showing signs of high lead toxicity leading to a decrease in brain function to almost the same level as Democrats !

Ban the lead and Make Skunks Smart Again !
Should not be so insensitve to skunks by bringing them down to the level of the Democrats......A skunk by any other name is sweeter than the Dems!:nerd:

·
Super Moderator
26,457 Posts
I've hunted with copper in Germany since I went back in 2012. I've shot several Roe and Red deer with it, and had no problem with performance. Killed them dead.
I do have a problem with the price, though!
My Ruger M77 in .308 is sighted in with copper tips (at least it was before shipping, will check that shortly after the household goods are delivered next week). I'll probably keep using copper in that gun, until I run out of them. All of my other guns shoot lead tips, and will continue to as long as we can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts