The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

161 - 180 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I took my grandkids to get their license the other day. Granddaughters went fine but my grandsons was a mess, couldn't find him in the system with his social/birthday. He didn't hunt last year and had lost his CID. I couldn't locate him in PALS. I called PGC and the fellow asked his birthday and name and gave me his CID in about a 30 second phone call. Worked fine after that!

·
Premium Member
23,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Didnt know you could do that....
[/QUOTE]

You can't.

·
Super Moderator
26,594 Posts
LOL it was more than just Potter Co doing it...
Yep. Potter was just the one that got busted and punished for it. The only years we go tags for Luzerne, were the years they were hand delivered by someone with an "in" at the courthouse.

·
Premium Member
23,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
I never applied to Potter but if I member all the Potter Antlerless applications had to be sent directly to the PGC vs Potter County Treasurer??

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Yep. Potter was just the one that got busted and punished for it. The only years we go tags for Luzerne, were the years they were hand delivered by someone with an "in" at the courthouse.
LOL.
Yeah, I didn't know as a kid how we managed to get the old doe tags every year for Wayne when they were scarce. And always were numbered 15 or lower...
Wasn't until the year before the big change that I found out just what the "old friend" of my grandfather that we met for lunch on our summer visits to camp occupation was ... ;)

·
Premium Member
23,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
As an update, I didn't receive my license on Friday (or yesterday 7-11). So Friday I called and they sent another order out to send me my license. So...still waiting.
ST...good luck hope it comes quickly!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I was awarded my 2D doe tag yesterday......yet I still do not have my license that I ordered on the first day. (I did call and they are sending me a second set)

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
All the licenses I ordered were delivered within 7 days, never got them back that quickly. Guess they finely got it figured out.
Now Jersey ........sent away for the sticker for Jetski and small boat in early March and still don't have them and that was NJDMV

Sent in doe tags but have not checked the status, but where I applied there should not be a problem at least for the first round

Reactions: Loggy and bohunr

·
Premium Member
23,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
All the licenses I ordered were delivered within 7 days, never got them back that quickly. Guess they finely got it figured out.
Now Jersey ........sent away for the sticker for Jetski and small boat in early March and still don't have them and that was NJDMV

Sent in doe tags but have not checked the status, but where I applied there should not be a problem at least for the first round
I annually buy online from MD DNR a Consolidated Chesapeake Bay/Coastal Sport Boat License for my boat which provides a fishing license for all onboard(MD & VA). MD uses the COMPASS online state licensing repository system vs ASPIRA. Never had a glitch in many years of use. All my licenses were distributed out of issuing State....MD vs NY as PA's ASPIRA.

161 - 180 of 209 Posts