The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
As I said earlier in this post I ordered mine and both my sons early monday morning ... yesterday mine and my older son's came in the mail. My younger son's was not. Other than ordering his about 10 minutes after the other ones - the only difference is that I had to create an account for my younger son ... he just completed his hunter safety class online about a month ago. Not sure if that's enough to make a difference or not. I just found it odd that 2 / 3 came but not the last one.

·
Premium Member
23,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
As I said earlier in this post I ordered mine and both my sons early monday morning ... yesterday mine and my older son's came in the mail. My younger son's was not. Other than ordering his about 10 minutes after the other ones - the only difference is that I had to create an account for my younger son ... he just completed his hunter safety class online about a month ago. Not sure if that's enough to make a difference or not. I just found it odd that 2 / 3 came but not the last one.
That could be the difference as his was a new account. Hopefully, it is timely received.

·
Premium Member
23,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Received in today's mail my 2020-21 PA Hunting License I did online 6/22!! Not bad......6 business days!!

·
Premium Member
23,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
One thing nice is that did a separate online order for an xtra DMAP Tag & they sent me a separate mailing which also included 2 Pink's plus a Digest!! Nice because I like leaving a copy at my camp.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Received my daughter's MY license in the mail today.... but not mine...
Ordered 7AM 6/22 in the same checkout....
Won't start worrying unless it doesn't show by Monday.
Either way, I've had the pink envelopes ready to drop in the mail since last Monday...

·
Registered
76 Posts
nuttin for me..ordered the 22nd...maybe tomorrow....then maybe not...a little reluctant..since they bit me in the A$$ 2 years ago after i orderded my 2 nd spring gobbler tag n didnt receive it...

·
Premium Member
4,358 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday, and since my memory needs a shake now and then, my license is already tucked neatly into my florescent orange back tag. Otherwise, it could turn up missing by September! I guess the first action will be scaring doves with the smoke from the flintlock fowler, followed by squirrels with the fowler or .36 cal. flintlock rifle. The Mrs. made a strange face when I mentioned squirrel with biscuits and gravy.

Pretty much just a handy excuse to get outside without a mask!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Received all my licenses n tags today....yaaayyyy....
Had off today...so i went to town to get a few things.On the way back....yes i passed the mail carrier n i couldnt wait...so i pulled over at the next set of boxes n waited for him to come n yes...he had them.
For anybody that has ?'s about there licenses...such as....were they sent out...received for sure,etc...call 1-888-773-8450....thats the online issuing agent in N.Y. They were very friendly n told when it was received n when they sent them out. This is how i had a good idea that id be getting today!
Hope any of this may help....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I called them today to find out when my license shipped. They told me mine went out on the 25th from New York. Today, July 1.....still not yet here.

This is the first time in about 4 years I bought 'em on-line again. The last time I finally received the package the day before the 1st round of doe tags needed to be mailed in. And even that took a pile of calls. I'm hoping they got the bugs worked out. We shall see.

·
Premium Member
23,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
I called them today to find out when my license shipped. They told me mine went out on the 25th from New York. Today, July 1.....still not yet here.

This is the first time in about 4 years I bought 'em on-line again. The last time I finally received the package the day before the 1st round of doe tags needed to be mailed in. And even that took a pile of calls. I'm hoping they got the bugs worked out. We shall see.
Good luck Steeltrap. Hopefully, will be in your mail next day or 2.

·
Premium Member
23,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I just ordered my licence yesterday on line. Holy cow $93. Being on a fix income for being retired for 3 years I may need to go back to work.
Including DMAPs, Elk app along with pending Doe I will come in at 109.70. Outside of my fishing licenses.....best money I could ever spend for such great opportunity it offers!! :)

81 - 100 of 102 Posts