The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

61 - 80 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Renew Senior lifetime combo $0.00; (2) DMAP @ $10.30 each and the $3.95 fee...confirmation e-mail came quickly. I started going on-line since the split doe from the opening week.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Got all mine online. Only thing I didnt see was the option to buy duck stamp. I got the duck stamp last year when I bought licenses on line. Local PO rarely has that stamp and have to ask them to get me one

·
Premium Member
4,358 Posts
Ordered my senior combo renewal with the additional migratory permit and elk application. Everything went well, and I didn't hit any wrong keys that I know of, so I'll be out there again this year trampin' around scarin' critters.

I did notice this past gobbler season in Tioga Co. that a tectonic plate shift resulted in the West Rim Trail becoming definitely steeper and maybe longer.

After these past few months of staying home, wearing masks, visualizing what is exactly 6 feet from your toes to the heels of the next human, and eating various creative combinations of left-overs, hunting season will definitely be a welcomed change for the better!

·
Premium Member
23,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Ordered my senior combo renewal with the additional migratory permit and elk application. Everything went well, and I didn't hit any wrong keys that I know of, so I'll be out there again this year trampin' around scarin' critters.

I did notice this past gobbler season in Tioga Co. that a tectonic plate shift resulted in the West Rim Trail becoming definitely steeper and maybe longer.

After these past few months of staying home, wearing masks, visualizing what is exactly 6 feet from your toes to the heels of the next human, and eating various creative combinations of left-overs, hunting season will definitely be a welcomed change for the better!
Amen Berks!!! Won't be too long!!

·
Super Moderator
26,455 Posts
Those plate shifts must be happening often and in other locations. I've noticed the same thing on several trails over the last few years.......

·
Premium Member
23,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Tomorrow makes one week since licenses first went on sale. Be interesting to hear when online applicants receive theirs!

·
Super Moderator
13,650 Posts
Triggercreep,
This is off the Outdoor Shop page -
View attachment 157239
I hope this helps.
It said that when my wife and I bought our fishing license on line this spring but the print function wouldn't print the license when you clicked it. I was able to print the receipt though. I called the Waterway Officer and he told me they had been having problems with it not printing and to just carry the receipt in place of the license.

I have had nothing but problems with the on line purchase process.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Premium Member
23,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
It said that when my wife and I bought our fishing license on line this spring but the print function wouldn't print the license when you clicked it. I was able to print the receipt though. I called the Waterway Officer and he told me they had been having problems with it not printing and to just carry the receipt in place of the license.

I have had nothing but problems with the on line purchase process.

Dick Bodenhorn
I do my PA vehicle registration, PA Boat registration, MD Bay Boat Sport License, MD & VA Saltwater Registry etc online and never had a glitch!! Hoping that the PA Hunting License online service process is back on track. This year I was out of State fishing when PA Hunting Licenses went on sale so gave online another try as I wanted to lock some DMAPS in before they were sold out. The online input/payment process went smoothly. Payment immediately was processed along with transaction confirmation.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I did mine in person as always but I thought I would dabble a little online so I did my elk application online. I did the archery season and the rifle season. Today I opened an envelope that had a digest, 2 pink envelopes, my archery application, and someone else's DMAP tags. I called the regional office and they first asked if I knew the other person and could get the tags to them (I don't, he's from Florida) then asked me to bring the DMAP tags to them to resend. I said sure thing, it's only 30 miles each way and it'll give me a chance to ride my motorcycle a little.

While on the phone I explained this is why I don't order from them online and the guy I was talking to told me the system worked for me, it only failed the other guy :)

61 - 80 of 151 Posts