The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Cant I go to my gun shop and get it reissued? Would be in the system, credit card charged and I have email receipt

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Thanks Dick, will do. I take it gun shop cant reissue?

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Nope, all any of the other issuing agents could do would be to issue you replacement licenses at the normal replacement costs. The Game Commission can print a duplicate for you are no cost.

Dick Bodenhorn
Good luck on that, My DIL been try to get a replacement from them since last month, still hasn't showed up. She received the wrong license, another persons, contacted Harrisburg, they told her to sent the wrong license to them, which she did, and they would sent her a new license, still hasn't arrived. The good news is she got her doe license in the mail a couple of days ago.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
51 Posts
Having to send an anterless application to each County Treasurer is very inconvenient and an old school process which the PA Game Commission needs to modernize. You can buy DMAP tags on-line, anterless tags should be available on-line as well.
You must have missed the previous post where the poster said the PGC has no control over who sells the doe licenses, the general assembly does and so long as the Co Treasurers and the legislators eat out of the same political trough, don't look for change anytime soon.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I called Harrisburg Monday morning because my licenses that I ordered online never came. The replacements came yesterday. 5 day turnaround. Im going to go to my gun shop next year and save the aggravation.

201 - 209 of 209 Posts