The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

I am not sure if i am posting this in the right spot but please let me know if this should go somewhere else.

I am part of an organization called "One Wish Foundation" We look to provide children with life-altering medical or social conditions the opportunity to experience a once in a lifetime outdoor adventure.

This is are second full year of running this foundation and having a fundraising event. Currently we are about to send a child to the Florida keys on a fishing trip in two weeks. We are running a fund raising event on April 13th at the Leesports Farmers Market, which is located 15 minutes south of Cabelas. Last year we raised over $30,000 for this event and had 550 people attend.

I know some people might already be involved in a foundation like this and thats fine, more power to you for helping children out. I wanted to bring this to everyones attention and if you would like more info about the event, sponsorship, or tickets you can shoot me a pm. You can also go check out are website http://www.onewishfoundation.org/site/ which will give you tons of info about the foundation and pictures of last years events and prizes.

Thanks

Brad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts