The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A beautiful, frosty, 32 degree Sunday doesn’t sting “quite” as bad this year.

How gracious of them to give us ONE Sunday this year, during the rut no less! Well let’s just stay positive as at least it’s a step. The extra statewide week is a big win as well.

Hopefully many of us will be telling stories about when we couldn’t hunt on Sunday years from now.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
This year is the first step to hunting every sunday. Seen it happen this way in other states, be patient, talk to or write your state legislators they're in charge of this.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Right now I'm wishing I didn't hunt Ohio this morning. I fell stepping down into a steep creek bank and fell hard on my right shoulder. Tripped on a log and fell with all that weight of my climber on my back and my bow hit the ground hard. Did something bad to my shoulder and may have to take a day off to re-coop.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now I'm wishing I didn't hunt Ohio this morning. I fell stepping down into a steep creek bank and fell hard on my right shoulder. Tripped on a log and fell with all that weight of my climber on my back and my bow hit the ground hard. Did something bad to my shoulder and may have to take a day off to re-coop.
Jeez bone take it easy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts