The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All we need is one more rat to make our goal for the year of 50 and only 3 more days to do it. Then we have to deal with a beaver that we think will go 60 lbs for my nephew that is in the air force.We left him set for him all last week with no luck.He had to go back on the 1st and I'd like to catch him for my nephew.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Good luck.I just caught my goal mink yesterday.I wanted 20 and I got number 20 yesterday and number 21 today.Three days is plenty of time you just need to set alot of traps.lol

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I didn't think there were that many rats left in PA lol. Congrats on a great season and I hope you reach your goal.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Thanks lugnut.Last year was the first I targeted them and only got one so I`m pleased this year.I figured a few things out and only traped water for 3 weeks.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Good luck on your goal Lugnut. Congrats on the big numbers of mink this year Forestman!

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
trapperrick said:
Good luck on your goal Lugnut. Congrats on the big numbers of mink this year Forestman!
You mean Homebrew, he's the one with all the rats and trying for 50. I've already reached my goal of one this year.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Forestman.And yes Lugnut there's that many rats left in pa we caught 13 out of one hole.We left that section of the creek go to save some stock for next year.We are trapping a small run right now so we will see what happens.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got him today to make 50 and a black one at that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts