The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any advice as to whether Omni nocks make a difference? If I sighted in with omni nocks, can I interchangeably shoot flat nocks or half moons? I bought a TP and it came with the eastons with omni nocks. I want to buy some extra arrows. Any advice on where to buy? I'm having trouble finding a deal on bolts that already have omnis on them. Thanks.

·
Registered
19,671 Posts
Omnis are required on newer Tenpoints now. I would use Omnis. You could safely use moons, but I definitely would not use flats if it is a newer bow.

Forum sponsor Arrowhead Outdoors stocks everything you need. You could buy custom arrows from him for what you would pay for off the shelf arrows in a box store.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Ive changed all my bolts with omni nocks ,I can just say,I feel more safer shooting what TP recommends.I shoot BlackEagles and I've shot 5 different brands and I've found Bees are the strongiest&accurate out there and they can punch !

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
We now have both the Omni nocks and Omni adapter available, as well as indexed and spined arrows. All are weight sorted and squared and finally spin tested. $72/dozen if you phone your order in. 814-662-4321 weekday evenings after 5. I build custom arrows for every make and model of crossbow.

·
Registered
19,671 Posts
Adamm88 said:
I have a question, does anyone have any ideas about a crossbow unloading bolt with a Omni nock?
There is the "thug" unloading arrow made by Bowtech and marketed under the Octane brand. It has a Omni Nock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts