The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a little bit of an issue. My favorite 22 4x redfield wieldfield scope has developed a broken recticle somehow. This is really a bummer I've had it for well over 15 years. I know it would be cheaper to pick up another cheapy scope but I really don't want to do it. I have shot entirely too many things with this one.
Does anyone know where I could send this back in for repair? I heard one time that Weaver would repair other brand but I also heard they have since quit that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also I hope this is ok to post here. I'm still new at this.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok will do. I knew they were under leupold now as I do have 2 revoloution scope. I just figured they wouldn't touch them. I guess it is worth a try. Thank you!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just went to the link from cmc5028 and found that leupold will not repair any scope from before their purchase of the company in 2008. they did however direct me to a place
http://ironsightinc.com/index.php?route=common/reedfield
it appears i can still get it fixed and If I would want i could get a different recticle (of your choice. different ones for different $) i will also check out Bill Smiths advise on the other company. thank you all very much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts