The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Administrator
27,892 Posts
I guess it's the camera angle that makes the turkey hunter seem so small but, I keep looking at that pic and thinking that you don't see an eight year old with that much facial hair very often.

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
Back when camo was usually just army surplus or camo my uncle gave me from Vietnam.
Back in the 70's and at least early 80's, you could find the "Tiger Stripe" camo in just about any Army/Navy or other mil. surplus store. Although, I don't see it in your pics ?

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Fleroo said:
Old deer drives during archery season from our camp in Medix Run
Is the cat with the moustache, in the first pic, actually wearing platform shoes ?
I believe those are Harness boots Fleroo. They were popular in the early 70's, still used a lot for riding horses & motorcycles.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Fleroo said:
Back when camo was usually just army surplus or camo my uncle gave me from Vietnam.
Back in the 70's and at least early 80's, you could find the "Tiger Stripe" camo in just about any Army/Navy or other mil. surplus store. Although, I don't see it in your pics ?
Dude reclining in center of pic has Tiger Stripe pants on I believe.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Fleroo said:
I remember the tiger stripes was one of my favorite camo. The guy laying down in the second photo has some on, he was a good friend of mine that passed away a few years ago.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts