Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is still here from years past? Im still breathing ....lol

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello guys nice to see the site is still here and going strong.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I've been here since 2009. Don't visit nearly as much as I used to ever since the site changed, just don't care for it.Days gone by I'd be on here at least once or twice every day and for at least an hour or 2. Now I might show up here once every week or 2 for a few minutes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Who is still here from years past? Im still breathing ....lol
My membership started on 09-08-2003. Probably had a thousand posts until 2015, when I changed my screen name to GoexBlackhorn and lost my old post count.

I notified administration here on changing names back then, but never heard back via email, So I started all over again, as a new member.

Earlier today I noticed my old screen name was never deleted and is still active. That's how I retrieved the birthdate of when I started here.

So perhaps someone in administration here will read this and delete my old TripleSe7en membership here, which I no longer use ..... until this morning, but only to check my old birthdate here.

·
Registered
502 Posts
March 2006 I read a lot more then post always pick up a little info

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bunky, I thought aliens got ya!! Still have some nice greenbriar patches for ya to drive through
Maybe this next season Ill make it out that way with my son. He scored his first deer with a K98 but loves the smell of BP for sure!!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Bunky, it's great to see you back! Hope all is well with you and your family. Berks
Berksy --- life is good. Kids are growing up way to fast. My son is a junior now. A talented tenor sax player----took 5th in states this year for jazz. 1st in districts for both jazz and classical. He also runs track. The soccer coach wouldnt play him on varsity unless he gave up drum major. They lost a good left foot! Daughter is following his foot steeps with alto sax. She is a beast on the field hockey and lacrosse fields. Funny I was playing the the call you made me----I sits atop my dresser since the day I got it. 2 years till I retire and do something else. How about you????

·
Administrator
14,538 Posts
My membership started on 09-08-2003. Probably had a thousand posts until 2015, when I changed my screen name to GoexBlackhorn and lost my old post count.

I notified administration here on changing names back then, but never heard back via email, So I started all over again, as a new member.

Earlier today I noticed my old screen name was never deleted and is still active. That's how I retrieved the birthdate of when I started here.

So perhaps someone in administration here will read this and delete my old TripleSe7en membership here, which I no longer use ..... until this morning, but only to check my old birthdate here.

It's taken care of.

Enjoy the board.

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Berksy --- life is good. Kids are growing up way to fast. My son is a junior now. A talented tenor sax player----took 5th in states this year for jazz. 1st in districts for both jazz and classical. He also runs track. The soccer coach wouldnt play him on varsity unless he gave up drum major. They lost a good left foot! Daughter is following his foot steeps with alto sax. She is a beast on the field hockey and lacrosse fields. Funny I was playing the the call you made me----I sits atop my dresser since the day I got it. 2 years till I retire and do something else. How about you????
I seem to be gettin' older quicker these days with my 75th. arriving in a few weeks. I still enjoy makin' smoke, but seem to prefer warmer weather shooting recently. I still covet those amber flints you gifted me some years back, and the couple I have left are guarded tenaciously! And again, much obliged, great to hear from you.:smile2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts