The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I actually do it for a living. Looks like you got a good start on your project. What all are you planning on doing? Hope to see some more pics.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My first step is going to have someone look at it structurally and make sure it is worth saving and then start a restoration job on it. Foundation would be the first job to tackle. I believe it will be determined worth saving but till then we will be just doing cosmetic work till were sure. Any help and advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Looks to be very savable to me in the pictures but without closer inspection its always hard to tell with old buildings.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes JoeSlab it is, I got your PM I will get back to you later today. Thanks

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
I saw one on another website that looked very similar to yours, thanks for the reply and good luck on the restoration.....

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for not getting back to you, RonM. We have not done much now that winter has set in, I did get in touch with JoeSlab and he has been very helpful in taking a look at it. I will take him up on the offer come spring, he does some really nice work.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Good he does that kind of restoration, can always welcome good advice........Yeah a little chilly to be working on it now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts