The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the weather network(yeah never heard of it either.
Westfield, pa. Potter County
Monday Nov.30 high of 25 , 40% pop
Tuesday Dec 1 High of 21 , 20%pop

·
Super Moderator
27,526 Posts
Chance of rain,
maybe not.
Might be cold,
might be hot.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
BCozhunter said:
Chance of rain,
maybe not.
Chance of snow
depends alot.
Might be cold,
might be hot.
Fixed it for Ya BCoz!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
I am hoping for crummy weather all rifle season. LOL call me selfish but with the last two years having rough weather I have seen a lot more big bucks this year in archery. LOL

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Our local weatherman called it...."unsettled" for Monday on last nights broadcast. I'm not exactly sure what that's supposed to mean though!

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
.....and weather.com says mostly sunny with THE WORST POSSIBLE wind direction for my entire property....EAST!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I'll be in a ground bling with Mentored Youth so a little rain isn't going to bother us.
Hoping for a little chill but not bitterly cold.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't think the weather will be different, though the Weather Network may need some better Technology - Westfield is next door in Tioga County.
Regardless - any day in the woods is better than any day at the office.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
JasonN said:
.....and weather.com says mostly sunny with THE WORST POSSIBLE wind direction for my entire property....EAST!
Just an FYI, that East wind killed our success. Saw one spike and three doe all day yesterday. Deer were bedded tight and we had to just about kick them to make them move. We did kick a 6pt to one of our guys whom promptly dispatched him. That was it for the day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts