The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone buy their license earlier than usual? I generally wait until the day before we leave for the week at camp. That being said, I do not intend to play Governor Games. I did not get warm and fuzzies when they shut down the License Purchasing system for non residents for over a month.

Printed mine this morning, and I intend to be 20 feet up on my favorite southern Ohio bench come the second week of November.

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Yes I got mine a few weeks ago. I went ahead and got my son and I both 2 tags each just in case we want to shoot a doe down there. I wasn't taking a chance either. Usually we wait until filling the first tag before buying another.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
All set here bought my Ohio license when the sales opened back up and purchased my deer tag the first day they went on sale. I reserved a camping spot for a week for my camper, also got my written permission for this season for a property I hunt in Jefferson County and purchased my fourth bonus point for Iowa. So I'm ready

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
All set here bought my Ohio license when the sales opened back up and purchased my deer tag the first day they went on sale. I reserved a camping spot for a week for my camper, also got my written permission for this season for a property I hunt in Jefferson County and purchased my fourth bonus point for Iowa. So I'm ready
Depending on your choice of zone Larry you only need one more point for archery for zone 5. What a place to hunt Iowa is. We only got 2 points so far. Were putting in some plots this year in Ohio. Hoping they pan out for late season.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I have 5 Iowa points now. Waiting another year to retire then hope to have a good plan with all the time I need to get after one of those "fantasy land bucks"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts