The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police are saying McQuery never reported to them.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
They said he never filed a report. But he still could have talked to police when they were investigating whether to press charges.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
If he talked to police like he claimed, It's not his call whether to "file a report". That's the cops job! I smell police cover up all over this case.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steely Ran said:
If he talked to police like he claimed, It's not his call whether to "file a report". That's the cops job! I smell police cover up all over this case.
i don't think he ever talked to the police. His story at the beginning of this was that he reported to the coach. Once the public sentiment was that he didn't do enough, he created a "damage control" e-mail telling a friend that he DID report to the police. Well why didn't he say that all along?

The red-headed stepchild is full of it in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
He might be referring to the meeting with Shultz, who was a top level administrator, who had many things under his management: business dealings, physical plant, and campus police.

Some on here have argued that talking to Shultz was equivalent to reporting it to campus police, since campus police reported to Shultz. And McQueaery may be making the same argument.

I think that is bogus because Shultz was an administrator, at a level above the campus police, and not a law enforcement officer.

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
i don't think he ever talked to the police. His story at the beginning of this was that he reported to the coach

Not exactly, that's what we took from the grand jury summariation we got to read. We'll all have to wait and see what the full and actual story is. Whether our view, right or wrong now is proved right or wrong, it's wrong to be so absolute about it at this point as none of us really know. Keystonepaul

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
remember during a GJ investigation not all the facts are revealed. the DA only presents what he wants, no other evidence or comment is entered into the record by either the police or defense. the DA presents only what is necessary to get an indictment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts