The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This officer showed a great deal of restaint. Off. Lynch comes to my son's school on a regualr basis, and he did a portion of my youngest son's HTE course. He also did a check on my son and I this past year during the youth squirrel hunt, and he was very professional and yet easy to talk with. He is a credit to himself and the Game Commission. I am glad it work out the way it did for Off. Lynch.

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=445473

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
These folks come in contact with knuckleheads on a frequent basis and they do a great job for which they do not get enough credit or money. This was a potentially life threaening situation that had a good ending. Hats off to Officer Lynch. I have never encountered a WCO who was anything but professional and friendly.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
wow, amazing show of restraint. Not sure I could have done the same thing with a loaded weapon pointed in my face.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
For as close as that lake(restricted areas) are to the SE office there is a lot of poaching activity. I live nearby and while never seeing anything myself, have been asked if I've seen or heard anything several times

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I worked with Matt when he was stationed here in Venango County, both doing nuisance beaver control for him and serving warrants. Heck of a nice guy, glad this situation turned out well for him and bad for the drunk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts