The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be out this weekend in SW PA (Washington and surrounding counties) searching for morels.

If anyone who has never found them wants to go along, shoot me a PM with your number and maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Good weekend to go nice weather and plenty of turkey hunters to get em runnin! J/K be careful out there!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I'm getting my german drahthaar this saturday then I will be out. Hit one of my good spots yesterday in Lover PA only 20! I'm up too 370 and I am getting dissappointed fast.

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I won't be out in the AM (Turkey hunting, ya know) but I have the afternoon free and intend to look then.

·
Registered
667 Posts
6.5-284BMF said:
I'm getting my german drahthaar this saturday then I will be out. Hit one of my good spots yesterday in Lover PA only 20! I'm up too 370 and I am getting dissappointed fast.
I'm not at your numbers, probably just short of 200, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who is a little frustrated.

Oh, well, got a promising spot lined up to go look at tomorrow afternoon. Old apple orchard on a south facing slope....

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'm also a little disappointed. My hot spots not so hot anymore. I don't keep track of numbers, I keep track of weight. I'm up to 8 pounds for the year. Doesn't look like I'm going to hit 20 unless I find a ton of late ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts