The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Getting ready for my 1st sit of the season...good luck all.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Taking the new muzzle stuffer to SGL looking for a doe.

This is "Meat Week" for me and the specific reason I bought the muzzy.....hoping it works out.

Good luck to everyone out and wear your harness if climbing.....****, wear it anyway....it's a good look and chicks dig it!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm at work😥 But, the work day ends at noon and plan on being in a tree by three. A bit foggy on my way in this morning, a good many vehicles parked along SGL, should be a good day.
Good luck to all.

Reactions: loridr

·
Registered
711 Posts
Finally settled in. Took a bit longer than I’d like. Cold and foggy here in 2D. Not sure I’ll be able to see far early on here. Good luck!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I’ll be out for the afternoon sit but I really think this morning would’ve been better. Good luck shoot straight!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Feels warmer than it is, phone says 41 but it feels like 50+. Spooked a doe on the way in, other than that it looks like a good morning

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
Had a good Buck come past me before shooting light. Outside his ears but couldnt make out much more than that.

·
Registered
711 Posts
It’s raining leaves! Hallelujah!

4 doe so far at 20 yds. One was a horse of a doe. They all got a pass. Hopefully I don’t regret it later in the year.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’m going to hunt until 10 or so, only that doe in the beginning. Going to go out later, might do a ground n pound, post against a tree or something, seen lots of deer in this cutout the last week or two. Good luck to anyone still out

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
Pulling out for the morning. Saw 7 doe as well. Almost got a shot at one. A couple new scrapes opened up on the way in.

·
Registered
20,675 Posts
My son saw 4 does on the way in this morning and that was it. I might head out later this afternoon.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Good luck everyone! Unfortunately I had to work yesterday and I have to work today too. I should have taken sick days instead. Today should be a great day; I am sure there will be a lot of success between today and yesterday. Shoot straight everyone!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts