The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck everyone. I have to drop my daughter off for PSAT at school and hope to be in the woods by 8-8:15

·
Registered
9,849 Posts
I'm at work until 1 pm. Then I'm going home to do my elliptical workout, picking up my dad and hitting the woods around 4 pm. We'll be sitting in a great spot. Pretty optimistic about our chances. Good luck all.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I ended up working late last night, and I have some running to do this morning. Will be out for the late afternoon/evening, sitting over a cornfield that practically has a highway beat down to it. Feeling pretty good about it

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
The first time since 2003 I havent been on stand at daybreak on the first day of EML. I have some meat sti in the freezer from last season and my wife has to work. Might take my 9 yo in the blind for a couple of hours this evening.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Going out Monday and maybe Tuesday as well. Then I'll rest up a day for "geezer" season.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Son didn't get home in time, so i went solo. Climbed in a stand about 430. Saw a nice one behind me. Got turned around and waite for it to turn. After a few minutes it turned and the savage smokeless barked. Drt. Looked at my phone 452. Probably the shortest hunt Ive ever had.

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
Got invited to do a grouse hunting/camping trip this weekend, so opted to do that. Going to take the flintlock out a couple nights this week after work. I have a stand setup locally, and as long as nobody has been using it, I'll be there.

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Some friends came and camped out but with the warm temps they decided to stay at camp and just enjoy the atmosphere.I will try to get out this week and hopefully get one so when they come back out later in the week we can have some b/straps on the grill.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts