The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Anyone else notice we are quickly becoming the USSA?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
We were BEFORE this gun "control" crap. The 2nd is the lynch pin. If we are neutered, all other rights will fold..what few are left.

Note:

The first is dead. You can't say what you want anymore, unless you want to on a watch list, or are called a racist.

The second should NOT be a conditional one...like..."as long as he doesn't have a banned clip."...etc

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Agreed WyCounty.. X10....

BTW, its a near certainty this forum is on a watch list...to some degree....

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Bates said:
Agreed WyCounty.. X10....

BTW, its a near certainty this forum is on a watch list...to some degree....
The gov't has paid employees to watch FB, Twitter, and other popular sites. Big brother is watching. Always. Nothing is safe anymore. IE, the first amendment is dead. Can you say held with out charge?

It is happening now. The US gov't is capable of a lot more than you realize. Don't thing it can't happen. Oh wait, it already did.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
As a Gun Owner this is becoming big time Scarry.
This may sound outlandish but I think we are heading
towards a revolution.
This administration wants to literally rewrite the constitution even beyond gun control.
I am at a complete loss for words when I think
who could have possibly voted to reelect this Demon.

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
What about the Second Amendment protections in the bill?

Question:  How does the above square with SEC. 2716 (2) and (3) of the bill?  This section says:

(2) LIMITATION ON DATA COLLECTION.—None of the authorities provided to the Secretary under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or an amendment made by that Act shall be construed to authorize or may be used for the collection of any information relating to—A) the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition; (B) the lawful use of a firearm or ammunition; or (C) the lawful storage of a firearm or ammunition. 

(3) LIMITATION ON DATABASES OR DATA BANKS.— None of the authorities provided to the Secretary under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or an amendment made by that Act shall be construed to authorize or may be used to maintain records of individual ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition. 

This language appears on the face to prohibit the use of any data collection with regard to use firearms. Does this section provide adequate protection for gun owners, and specifically for veterans? 

Answer:  This language (section 2716) prohibits the use of the federal database for storing information about who has a gun (based on questions asked by a physician with respect to gun ownership).

It does not prohibit the use of the database to determine who has a psychological “disorder” like ADHD or PTSD.  And it does not prohibit the ATF from trolling the database for persons with ADHD and PTSD (independent of any issue of gun ownership) -- and sending their names to the FBI’s database of prohibited persons because they are “mental defectives” (18 U.S.C. 922 (g)).  HIPAA would not prohibit this “law enforcement function,” and ObamaCare may significantly broaden the list of people whose determination is an “official” determination similar to the VA psychiatrists who have disarmed 150,000 veterans.

To say that the health care database would never be used this way is to ignore history.  Who ever thought in 1993 -- when the Brady Law was passed -- that the federal government would soon begin denying military veterans their right to own a gun … not for any crimes committed, but because of a psychiatrist’s determination that such veterans suffered from PTSD?

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
Susqyjoe said:
towards a revolution.
This administration wants to literally rewrite the constitution even beyond gun control.
I am at a complete loss for words when I think
It should be scary for everyone in this Country whether he or she own guns or even dislike guns.

As I see it there are two things that could and likely would lead to armed revolution within this County. One would be a total collapse of our financial structure that resulted in no more Government checks of any kind going to anyone, including the pensions and Social Security most of us paid into all of our lives. The other would be an attempt to disarm the American Public. I think either one of those would lead to a shooting revolution that would ultimately result in a split our Military Forces and resources as our Military had to decide whether they were going to obey orders to kill American citizens or stand by their oath and “defend the United States Constitution against both Foreign and Domestic Enemies.”

Should those possibilities become reality we would also see many other World Powers jumping in, on both sides of the issues, with both financial and military support. That would then likely lead to World War III being fought right here in our Country.

Make no mistake about the fact that this Country has not been this volatile since the days of the Civil War.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
919 Posts
Susqyjoe said:
towards a revolution.

revolution is exactly what Obama wants.......he will declare martial law and appoint himself King

·
Registered
465 Posts
skwirl said:
Susqyjoe said:
towards a revolution.

revolution is exactly what Obama wants.......he will declare martial law and appoint himself King
+1

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
skwirl said:
Susqyjoe said:
towards a revolution.

We may have no choice.
When you have 49% of the population not paying any federal taxes your headed toward fiscal collapse.
If the trend continues there won't be enough (rich or middle class) working people paying taxes to fund the Goverment.
Welcome to Greece USA.

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
skwirl said:
Susqyjoe said:
towards a revolution.

You could very well be correct.

I have always believed and even declared that he holds no allegiance toward this Country, its Citizens or its Constitution.

I suspect he sees himself as the leader of the New World Order.

The really scary part is if all of this does eventually lead to a Revolution, and I suspect it will eventually, besides all of the casualties, of both combatants and innocents, that come with war and regardless of who wins we might well see the end of a great majority of the freedoms we have always known and enjoyed in this Country.

I don’t see any easy answers or correct solutions before us at the present time, but I do believe the die is cast and it is already too late to change where we are heading.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
skwirl said:
Susqyjoe said:
towards a revolution.

He's already King. His re-election campaign, still is putting out videos via you tube, and is taking donations. Need I say more? There is no constitution to Chairman Obama.

·
Registered
424 Posts
R. S. B. said:
The really scary part is if all of this does eventually lead to a Revolution, and I suspect it will eventually, besides all of the casualties, of both combatants and innocents, that come with war and regardless of who wins we might well see the end of a great majority of the freedoms we have always known and enjoyed in this Country.
Dick Bodenhorn
IF it comes to that... this country with it's borders as they are today...
are VERY unlikely to continue to exist. If that is the final outcome...
A revolution will most likely end with several smaller nations within
the borders of what was once the U.S.

In reality, this country has become too large population wise with too
many divergent views and values to be effectively managed. With every
year that passes, any attempt to satisfy one group's demand enrages the
other. With each year that passes, the differing values intensify along
with the rage. Each group believes with every fiber of their existence that
THEY are correct and the other side is wrong.

We have reached a point that there is NO WAY to pay off the debt. There
is NO WAY to cut spending. There is NO WAY to rectify any of the dire
issues WITHOUT risking major riots and revolt from one group or both.
I think most, if not all the legislature knows this... the dilemma...
how to deliver the bad news.

Do you admit it's messed up beyond repair? Do you continue to dig in
and fight for your position... knowing that whether YOU win, or THEY
win, the result is the same.... LOSE, or LOSE, or LOSE?? The net result is
the same. So what do they do? They do what they have been doing for
years... put it off... a couple of years, a couple of months, until it finally
breaks. THEN... it really doesn't matter anymore.

I SUSPECT... those calling the shots, once they settle in and get the real
picture of the situation, come to realize how dire the situation has become.

I SUSPECT, they are hoping for an orderly collapse and reorganization...
Think the USSR to Russia. If you step back, and do your best to best to
view the situation as "disinterested objective observer"... there aren't to
many differences.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts