The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Ravin R9
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hats off to all you supporters, I finally get it (lol)
Just watched a clip of Biden on the news.
He said you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself, you don't need an AR15 just buy a shotgun,just buy a shotgun.
You'll scare them right off with a shot.
What an Idiot.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Makes ya wonder what some people were thinkin! And now the democratic gun owners are hoping the republicans can stop them! God save the USA!!!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Biden actually thinks everyone is a moron like he is.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Susqyjoe said:
Hats off to all you supporters, I finally get it (lol)
Just watched a clip of Biden on the news.
He said you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself, you don't need an AR15 just buy a shotgun,just buy a shotgun.
You'll scare them right off with a shot.
What an Idiot.
To take Biden seriously about anything is your first step to insanity. This guy couldn't buy a quart of milk at the self check out, let alone something harder.

A career politician, doing what they do best, nothing.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Yeah, Just fire off a couple shots. That will scare any intruder away!! Wonder how many cops I can get at my house by firing off a couple shots (into the air).
Then explain to them, I thought I heard an intruder so I just did what JOE told me to do.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Just like the politician from CO who said that women have no business carrying firearms on campuses for protection, they'll just install more call boxes...

I heard someone, joking on the radio suggest an even better idea:have all the female students just wears shirts that say "RAPE FREE ZONE" and nothing bad will happen right???

Man the level of stupidity from these people is mind boggling but the level of stupidity from the electorate is even more so.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Biden double promises it would work! Maybe a spit handshake or a pinky promise, or even a swear on his mother's grave; would have won me over.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I was arguing with a tree hugging anti-gunner from California on a forum. I commented that California with all their gun control seems to have alot of shootings lately. He told me that there is a large population so their gun deaths were actually one of the lowest in the country.

I sent him a link proving he was wrong. There are actually 32 states where the gun deaths per 100,000 were lower than CA. Those states included PA and TX.

The moron still told me I was wrong. Gun deaths in CA were the lowest in the country it just seems high because of the big population.

I asked him if he was purposely being obtuse because I had just proven him wrong with actual facts and a link to a website with those facts. I asked him if he understood what deaths per 100,000 means?

Then I asked him to explain why there were more gun related deaths in Chicago last year than in the whole state of PA when they have the most restrictive gun laws in the country?

I told him that banning guns won't get the guns out of gang bangers and criminals hands. He said he didn't care. He hated guns and wanted no one to be able to own one.

As uncle Si Robertson says "You can't fix stupid."

·
Registered
187 Posts
Biden told his wife to go outside and fire the rounds. The woman now left the security of her home (which she probably knows better than the intruder), is exposed out in the open, and has an empty gun. A good way to get yourself hurt or even killed. Apparently, ol' Joe thinks every intruder is a loner and unharmed. The mainstream media praised Joe for his idiotic comments.

·
Banned
106 Posts
biden is no idiot, he italking too the people on the fence & they dont know any better. He doesnt belive what he is saying,but it sounds good to the uninformed masses.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Many Scalps said:
biden is no idiot, he italking too the people on the fence & they dont know any better. He doesnt belive what he is saying,but it sounds good to the uninformed masses.
AKA.....LOW INFORMATION VOTER !!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts