The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for positive feedback on any fishing guides in NY or Canada. Looking for browns and walleye for NY and mostly walleye for Canada.

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I fish Lake Ontario with Predator Charters for browns in April every year. You will not be disappointed if you go with him. He has a cottage on the lake you stay at. He fishes out of Sodus Bay. He doesn't do walleye though.

·
Registered
9,076 Posts
Bowjunkie said:
I fish Lake Ontario with Predator Charters for browns in April every year. You will not be disappointed if you go with him. He has a cottage on the lake you stay at. He fishes out of Sodus Bay. He doesn't do walleye though.
Man, I've always wanted to do the browns on Ontario but have never gotten around to it. Doing walleyes this spring with some friends on Erie, but wish we were going for browns.

If you can post some pics of the browns you've caught in Ontario that would be great.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Here's one my wife caught a few years ago. Just a shade over 13#.

And the mount that I did for her.

Here's another Lake O brown I just finished for a client.

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Capt. Vince Pierleoni of ThrillSeeker can't be beat!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Island 10 - http://www.island10.com

Best fishing outfitter I've ever been to!! This place is first class, from the fishing, boats, staff, lodging, and food! Check out the website! We've fished here for many years, Ken and Bev will treat you like family! And their staff will make you feel like royalty! All you have to do is fish! Lady Evelyn lake is awesome walleye lake!!! I'll send anyone picture upon request!

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
I fished with Paul C for several years. This is one nice King I got with him. 40 pounds.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
muttleysgone said:
I fished with Paul C for several years. This is one nice King I got with him. 40 pounds.

You only got one "nice king" George??? I think you caught more than that....LOL.

Take a look at the gallery section on my charter fishing page. I just posted a new video there---it'll bring back some memories for ya.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Fortune Charters, Cap. Paul. Guys knows his stuff and we always caught fish. We went 3 years in a row for salmon and lakers. Our only problem it seemed like the 2nd and 3rd year he was in a bad mood or something. 8 hours on a boat with a jerk captain doesn't go great. Maybe we did something or drank to much but we were always respectful of his equipment and boat and were never stupid. The guy could get us on fish when nobody else was catching any.
http://www.fortunecharters.com/

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have been going with Salmon Heaven out of Altmar, NY for the past 5 years now. Capt. Harry Powers is great and will do what it takes to get you fish. Highly recommended. He does Brown trout, Steelhead, Salmon and Walleye. I think he has a state record walleye to his credit. Here is a picture of an outing from 2008. We went up twice in 2009 but both times, the weather got us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts