The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI

EDGEFIELD, S.C.— The National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) has launched a brand-new, official Facebook fan page, giving supporters a new tool to share their passion for conservation and the outdoors with other fans.

The page features NWTF background information, photo albums, videos and discussions. Timely status and content updates will keep users entertained and informed.

"Our new official Facebook fan page is exciting because we can keep fans in the loop about NWTF projects, news, events and more," said Brent Lawrence, NWTF public relations and web director. "The page gives us one more way to connect with our fans because their feedback is encouraged. NWTF members and non-members are welcome and we look forward to interacting with everyone who is interested in helping us further our mission."

Facebook users who join the NWTF fan page can leave comments, participate in discussions and upload photos and videos to fan albums.

Founded in 1973, the NWTF has thousands of volunteers throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico who work daily to further the Federation's mission of conserving the wild turkey and protecting our hunting heritage.

Through dynamic partnerships with state, federal and provincial wildlife agencies, the NWTF and its members have helped restore wild turkey populations across the country, raised and spent more than $286 million, and conserved nearly 14 million acres of habitat for all types of wildlife.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I actually contacted them through it to get information about NWTF projects in my area. I gave them all my info and they are supposed to contact me if any projects or volunteer oppertunities present themselves for me to help in. Its a great outreach tool in that respect!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would also recommend that you go on the PANWTF web page for a chapter near you and contact them for any Projects they may be doing or the regional director in the area can also be a source for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts