The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get NWTF seed? I joined the NWTF last year, but can't find the info for this year's program. I'm hoping I didn't miss it. If you have details you can share, please let us know!

·
Registered
110 Posts
The winter edition of the Pennsylvania Turkey Talk magazine typically has the information on program and seed availability. PA memebers should get that edition soon. I just did a search and found the 2019 Winter Edition and the information is there. Here is a link where you can access that edition http://panwtf.squarespace.com

They appear to have conventional corn, roundup ready corn, soybeans, winter wheat and sorghum available this year.

We typically order through the local nwtf chapter we are members of. It is a great program. I know the roundup ready corn does cost a little money, not sure about the other seed. It is much less than the $250-$300 costs you would normally pay for round up ready corn. The corn is a longer day corn, so keep that in mind as it may not make it to full maturity if you are in the northern tier and there is an early frost. Since it is only for wildlife it still has feed value so we never worry too much about it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a ton! I haven't received this PA magazine at all, just the national magazine and the black and white paper newsletter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts