1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,562 Posts
Thought Nugent did well.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I watched the show on Monday night and thought Ted presented himself quite well. For once the pro-gunners got their say on the show and not the usual Piers babbling his garbage and trying to talk over people.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
rem760 said:
I watched the show on Monday night and thought Ted presented himself quite well. For once the pro-gunners got their say on the show and not the usual Piers babbling his garbage and trying to talk over people.
Yep, at least Nugent talked over him, even when Piers was trying to talk on top of him.......

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
That guy gets it handed to him every day on his OWN SHOW. Why does CNN still give him air time? Good segment.

CNN = Irrelevant

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
The only thing that I think Ted missed an opportunity on was when Morgan whipped out his stats about the two countries with the highest guns per capita in the world. Piers could hardly contain himself when he blurted out that Ted was wrong and that number 2 wasn't Switzerland, it was Yemen, then pressing Nugent, asking him if he thought Yemen was one of the safest places on Earth.

What Ted should have said is that we are talking about CIVILIZED societies Piers, not third world, lawless cesspools. I am certain that ,in terms of industrialized nations, Switzerland is 2nd on the list. Besides, are we really going to trust whatever states come out of a country like Yemen???

Piers is an idiot, always will be.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I dont paricularly like Ted Nugent. I think he is crude & vulgar & I dont think he is a good role model for our young people. But, he was the right one to go on that show. I just wish he would have slapped morgan around a little bit !!!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
johnwoodfab said:
I dont paricularly like Ted Nugent. I think he is crude & vulgar & I dont think he is a good role model for our young people. But, he was the right one to go on that show. I just wish he would have slapped morgan around a little bit !!!
Nugent, weather you like him or not, has one thing the left doesn't have: Facts.

Let's try this: 3% of all gun crimes are committed with rifles OF ANY KIND. So, doesn't that negate the argument of "assault rifles" as.....well....solving anything?

I see stat after stat daily, and we all know what the left is doing will not do anything to prevent gun crimes.

Do a search for deaths in the US, like work accidents, auto accidents, DUI related deaths, farm implements, abortion, and more. You will see that gun deaths pale in comparison. Can you imagine if the left media did a "daily death count" on the farm about all those senseless deaths, and how congress has to act to "save the children"?

This is so silly . . .

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
It creates hype and controversy and that is why the politicians and "celebrities" jump in even though they don't know what they are talking about and are dead wrong. They just want to get in the lime-light and people who aren't knowledgable and who have no ideas of our Americain tradition, or just want to be rebels and cause a stir have to voice their unprofessional and uneducated opinions. Rock on Ted. Keep up the fight.

·
Registered
478 Posts
ted4prez said:
Nugent rocks. Spread the word loud and proud.

The media will not stop pushing the agenda.
Yes, if you notice all the media covers are things that go against guns. When a gun prevents a crime you never hear about it. When you hear about big news stories that supports guns you usually have to dig pretty hard just to find something written about it and then that is usually on a website like this. Makes you wonder if the Government isn't controlling the media. They might as well go after the freedom of press while they are at it but they aren't going to do that when the media is playing things in their favor.

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
Ted did a good job. Morgan should go back to where he came from....

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
i love it. nugent is one of the best allies going for the pro gun movement right now. to the people who stick their head in the sand and cower, nugent will not. he likes his guns and does not want to give them up or his freedom to own them. he is not unlike any of us who want the same. go ahead and bash me for standing by him. but i could care less what you think of him. untill the bashers can do more or better than him i dont care. and to the couple who call him a poacher, look up the real definition of poacher. lot different from the typical steryotype serial poacher.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
AmazonHunter said:
ted4prez said:

Yes, if you notice all the media covers are things that go against guns. When a gun prevents a crime you never hear about it. When you hear about big news stories that supports guns you usually have to dig pretty hard just to find something written about it and then that is usually on a website like this. Makes you wonder if the Government isn't controlling the media. They might as well go after the freedom of press while they are at it but they aren't going to do that when the media is playing things in their favor.
The media IS the gov't's right arm. The funny thing is, they are doing it VOLUNTARILY. They are not a paid right arm of The Regime, but they may as well be. The first amendment was so that "journalists" could call out gov't officials on fraud and such, but they are so in the tank it's pointless anymore. We only have Fox, internet, and talk radio for news. Sadly, many Americans get their news from major media outlets, like the biggies, like ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, and the like.

The Regime has an unpaid cheerleader, and propagandist in the lame stream media. Sad but true. They played a large part in getting The Regime reelected.

We must continue to ignore them and inform the "low information voter".

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
wyomingcounty said:
The media IS the gov't's right arm. The funny thing is, they are doing it VOLUNTARILY. They are not a paid right arm of The Regime, but they may as well be.
General Electric owns NBC, and GE received a tax break (paid no taxes) in the Fuhrers first year (as I recall). So that could be considered a payment for services rendered! (Please don't make me look facts up right now, I'm about ready to sign off for the night).

·
Registered
478 Posts
wyomingcounty said:
AmazonHunter said:
ted4prez said:

The media IS the gov't's right arm. The funny thing is, they are doing it VOLUNTARILY. They are not a paid right arm of The Regime, but they may as well be. The first amendment was so that "journalists" could call out gov't officials on fraud and such, but they are so in the tank it's pointless anymore. We only have Fox, internet, and talk radio for news. Sadly, many Americans get their news from major media outlets, like the biggies, like ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, and the like.

The Regime has an unpaid cheerleader, and propagandist in the lame stream media. Sad but true. They played a large part in getting The Regime reelected.

We must continue to ignore them and inform the "low information voter".
I also blame the media for the root of the problem that we are in right now. I can remember back when the Columbine incident happened. As I was watching the media coverage I kept saying that the media should not be allowed to cover the incident so much because it would cause "copy cat" incidents and look what has happened since then. Do we blame the school shootings on the guns or the media. I blame the media more than I blame guns. The ultimate blame is on the mentally insane person that chooses to perform such an terrible act but they will find a way no matter what to do it with guns or no guns. Lets say a incident occurs with another type of weapon happens and the media hypes it up the way that they normally do. I guarantee that there would be copy cat incidents of that as well.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
the media is to blame for a lot. They purposely report their opinions and try to sway the public. The problem is no one calls them out or holds their feet to the fire

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Marx was right - control the media and the schools, and the sheeple's hearts and minds will follow. Libs have been buying up the media outlets and employing liberal reporters for decades. Oddly, they understand capitalism enuf to do that much! Meanwhile, we, and our fathers before us, sit back and enjoy the "good times" (whether that was the 1950's or now - Communists and their ilk have been scheming in the US since at lest then to gain control systematically) while evil plots to take control of the product of our labors.

Wake up and stand for more than just your pension, next vacation, kitchen cabinets or Johnny's soccer game! Much more is at stake here.

On topic, Ted has his moments. His heart's in the right place, if he can just control and meter out the motions of his body and mouth!! LOL!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts