The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Don't know but this post will get locked soon because it is asked a lot, but I sure do miss his posts and will miss his success photos come the fall hunting season

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
I had also wondered where he has been. His last post was on June 2nd.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
is he done or kicked out. he seemed like a good guy but got worked up quick. hope he continues having a good time.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Nuge just quit coming around on his own, I got a PM from him saying there are a few that get under his skin too ...he is not banned or anything.

The reason the threads get locked is that he does not want one of those " come back Nuge " threads to start up.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I can respect that. I guess he probably still looks on here then. or else he could care less about a come back nuge thread. he is a good guy. I hope to ride with him someday.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
bigben said:
I hope to ride with him someday.
I hope to trout fish with him someday. (I gotta get my eyes on the Nuge Special!!
)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If anyone has nuge's email could someone pm me with it I am having 4 wheeler issues Thanks in advance

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Be neat to have Nuge back.

i have been here for years, been a Mod, posted much & have seen a few jealous pos's whackin at posters who put up fish, bucks pics etc. personally... i take it as a compliment as nuge should also!! Those pos's posting never caught anyhing worthy of postin nor killed a buck outside of a bb for sure!!LOL!!

Nuge...take it from Loggy,,,,time to get bak in here and flush those persistent floatin turds!!! HPA is a fun place to share & learn...which is whut its all about!!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Can't say that I can add a whole lot to this post,but here goes..I have been a member here for some time,and I can't begin to thank the good folks of HPA for the advice,knowledge,and wisdom they so freely share.I visit this site often,usually daily.My father taught me to always listen and learn.I find I have always learned so much more just by simply listening,not argueing..just listening.Yes,there are issues that deserve discussion and debate.I have read many of Nuge's posts and appreciate his views and opinions.His attitude was always top-notch.He never failed to leave a positive response.Thats the kinda folks that MAKE hpa what it is.Not to get off topic, but this was my first year I ever tried turkey hunting.My son,a good friend,and myself went 3 for 3 this spring with 3 very nice birds,and I have to say without the searching and reading ALOT of the advice on here,we wouldn't have done it.THANK YOU HPA!!!!Thats why I log on!!!!!!
I have seen several personal,un-called-for attacks against Nuge....senseless.Definately not why I remain a member here.His knowledge and A+ attitude are in my opinion the postmark of HPA.
I do respect his decision not to continue to post here...however I would certainly welcome his return!!!
Thanks for the ride!!!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
I have shared many such comments with Nuge via PM...but I think there comes a time when the cost begins to exceed the benefit.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
I think Nuge would be an outstandng Moderator!!

Mebbie start a new forum: Nuges Magical Adventures!! (WARNING: enter at our own risk.) I would be willing to Co-Mod to maintain Law & Order...i.e. watching nuges back while he does his thing!!

I assure you it would be a great Forum that would be rock n rolling even in our Boards slow times!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts