The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the NRA. Dont always agree with all their policies but the MINIONS running this country forced my hand

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Welcome to the family. I am a life member.

The second amendment was NOT about 'shooting sports'. It was to keep washington honest. They are not being honest, and are now trying to take our guns. They must be stopped.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
with gabby starting her super pac, there is no more excusess for not joining the NRA, i always dont agree with them and even dropped them when they fought for PA crossbows, but with these nuts going after our guns we need the NRA,

i just hope the NRA get off the bench soon and gets in the game.

·
Super Moderator
13,526 Posts
Welcome hunterpaul U DUN GOOD.

Hope there are many more new members. My wife finally joined this week...talked about it for years.

Born2hunt
NRA Benefactor.....Life since 1972.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I was once a Junior member. Now I'm afraid that I'm too old to make a lifetime membership worth it. It's just cheaper to pay every few years at this point in life.

There are a lot of people that own guns that have not joined. Those people need to join now. I talked my wife into joining and she disliked guns when we first met. She had a bad experience. I converted her into a gun owner.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I am gonna buy the old lady a membership. She said, "I don't even own a gun.."

Who cares, she's with the program.

She's getting a present.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I bought a life membership several years ago. A few years ago I bought my son a life membership too when they were offering them at a reduced rate. When I was in Junior high school I did a report on gun control and the 2nd amendment. I wrote to the NRA asking for some information. (Too the younger generation this was before the internet was invented. We had to use things like encyclopedias and books to find information.) I was not a member at the time. About a week later I got a large envelope in the mail stuffed full of books on the subject of the second amendment and self defense at no charge from the NRA. That is what I call paying if forward for future generations.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Congrats Sawedoff. You have made a wise investment and decision in aligning yourself with such a fine group of patriots.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I am a Life Member.........The old lady is getting a membership as of about 5 minutes ago.....

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Life member here- just read today @ 100,000 new NRA members in the past 2 weeks!

BH

1 - 20 of 23 Posts