The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been a long time since I was last on here--like a year or so.

This morning when I was going into work I heard Quinn and Rose on the radio talking about how the NRA memberships are increasing lately. It got me to thinking I should add myself to the statistics.

Tonight I looked up the NRA online I noticed there are a few deal websites out on the internet pointing to nra-2013.org where a person can use a referral from an existing lifetime NRA member to get a lifetime member ship for $300. I was thinking instead of getting a yearly membership this might be a good opportunity for me to just get the lifetime membership while I am still young and Lord willing have more years ahead of me then in back of me. Also while our freedom still exists.

Is anyone who already has a lifetime membership willing to sponsor me for the lifetime membership? If so I would need you to PM me your:
[*]Member ID[*]Zip Code[*]Email Address you signed up with[/list]
Here is a link to the deal website which tells about it.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
I think I'm going to upgrade my Life Membership to an Endowment.
It's an additional $250.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I got the letter. I am a life member, and I think I'm gonna buy one for the old lady. She could care less....she hates politics, but she does agree with my position.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
wyomingcounty said:
I got the letter. I am a life member, and I think I'm gonna buy one for the old lady. She could care less....she hates politics, but she does agree with my position.
I think I may buy the old lady one too............I just bought her a 1 years membership, but I may upgrade hers to life.....

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I just signed both my boys up this morning. it is a great deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just called 1-855-NRA-2013....on hold for 15 minutes' but got the discounted lifetime membership with no referal,he said as long as I mentioned it they would give the discount.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts