The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
That's a good buy. I paid 800$ for a life and I got a "free" leather jacket. The jacket is nice, but I would have preferred the 300$ variety. Nevertheless, join the NRA, and write your reps.

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
I agree, that's a good price ! I payed $600....no jacket...

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
G2CDeer said:
Im on their website and it has a lifetime membership of $1,000?
you have to use the special phone number. it is a limited offer through current life members. I just updated to Endowment-Life for $250 instead of $1000. It is legit, i logged into NRA.org and the status change is there

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I also took up the lifetime deal. My best friend is the manager of a large gunn store. What can the NRA do if bullets of certain calibers are going to be restricted. What good is a gun if cannot obtain bullets. My understanding 223 shells are going to run in the neighborhood of $35. for a box of 20.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I also became a life member through this number. How long did it take for your membership status to change on NRA.org?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I just wanted to make sure it goes through before Obama signs an executive order to not allow any more NRA Life Memberships for $300.00...I'll check in seven days,thanks.

·
Registered
321 Posts
is this number still working. i tried to call it multiple times and a recorded message says my call can not be completed at this time try again later

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Try 1-855-NRA-2013. This is the number that came with my offer for the life endowment upgrade.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts