1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Nice offer!!

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
Would be nice if they also stood by McMillan after the poor treatment McMillan received from Bank of America, too, if they want to really support firearms industry and overall rights in this nation.

·
Super Moderator
13,699 Posts
So many people are loading up on their arms, accessories and ammo...undoubtedly some are new to the game...hopefully all are also supporting the NRA in the fight to keep what rightfully belongs to all of us.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I went online to renew mine on Monday and after entering all the information it said my name didn't match my member number, it wasn't till then that I realized they had my last name spelled wrong. So I tried calling to have it corrected and renewed. After a few minutes on hold I hung up thinking I'll just do it later.

Well I called back today and was on hold for 20 minutes (the phone at work displays the amount of time you are on a call) before I finally got someone. While chatting during making my corrections for me I asked if they've been extra busy lately. She told me ever since the NRA's statement was released they've been flooded. She said one day last week they did over 8,000 memberships.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Life member here, can't renew. But sent in a donation to help the fight to keep the 2nd amendment in tact.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts