The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,195 Posts
Let me get this straight. So then it would follow that if someone said the word "clock" they would be referring to a thing that tells time and if someone said it was one o'clock they would somehow be announcing the time in an Irish dialect? Did I miss something?

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jimsdad said:
Let me get this straight. So then it would follow that if someone said the word "clock" they would be referring to a thing that tells time and if someone said it was one o'clock they would somehow be announcing the time in an Irish dialect? Did I miss something?
Of course you missed something! You missed the fact that o'possums cant tell time. Even if they could, you wouldnt want to wear one on your wrist when you went on a date. Besides, if they could tell time what would you have if the power went out? I'll tell you what you'd have, a O'possum that just sits on top of your tv and blinks at you cause you wouldnt know how to reset it. Forget the time thing with O'possums, it's too impractickle!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Diyasub.....could a possum be trained to help Stogey......or would it have to be a Opossum ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts