The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the entire day wishing I could hunt. It was nice to spend time with the family though....

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
It was a good morning to hunt, but never saw a deer this morning in Ohio.

·
Registered
547 Posts
3 or 4 antlerless in our woods this morning and a buck chasing one around. This evening we had 6 antlerless come through but no buck. Neighbors told me today they haven't seen any chasing yet.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Seen deer everywhere this morning mostly doe. Did see a nice 7 point would have been a 10 but one side was busted off. A 4 point and a spike cruising around my house most of the day. Watch wont see squat tomorrow lol.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Went out today and moved a stand from an early season spot to a rut hunting spot ! Saw 2 does on the way out there ! Also saw several new rubs and a new scrape opened up ! I think things are going to heat up here the next couple days !

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Probably wont have a chance to do much if any hunting the next 2 weeks as I am super busy with work due to all the trees and branches that came down from last weeks windstorm as well as normal leaf cleanup and final mowings and will basically be working dawn-dark. Saw a pile of deer out moving today while out and about working, including some nice bucks. Right at about 5pm Saw the big crab claw 11pt here at my place meander right past the blind where my wife wouldve been sitting if we were allowed Sunday hunting!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Scouted and saw more trucks parked than I normally do. Seems like others had the same plan. Found great sign. Trying to strategize now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts