The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
heading out shortly...good luck everybody! Let's see some last minute miracles today!

·
Registered
63 Posts
About to head out myself. Good luck to everyone.....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Eating then heading out. Doing morning to early afternoon in climber, then last 2-3 hoours in the lock on. Good luck and be safe!!

Thanks to all the Vets!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Dad and I are headed up to the property now. I've been home on leave from Hurlburt Field,FL and being able to hunt today, I tip my cap to the GC. Good luck to all and Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow service members.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
USAF21 said:
Dad and I are headed up to the property now. I've been home on leave from Hurlburt Field,FL and being able to hunt today, I tip my cap to the GC. Good luck to all and Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow service members.
First let me say THANKS for your service.

Everyone going out, be safe & have fun. Good luck. I'll be going out shortly.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks, RayRay. Just climbed into my stand....it's warm!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Off to a bad start. Got back to my stand and found 2 guys blatantly trespassing. Wandering aimlessly with flashlights shining in every direction.
HAD a pretty good feeling. So much for that. Maybe relocate in a couple hours, but it's a 2 mile hike round trip to get here.

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
Thank you veterans!! Your service is what allows us to do the things we love!!

I am in the tree...already about as windy as i will hunt...much more and my archery season will be over..

Haven't hunted this stand in the morning yet...hope the big boy comes through!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Winds look terrible for this evening, but am going to give it a shot anyway. Most frustrating season I've ever had... Due for a change in luck.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I had chasing going on across the street yesterday evening so I'm in my backyard stand hoping they're still around and not in Lancaster County by now. Quiet so far.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts