The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
I'll be heading out shortly. Good luck everybody!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Heading out after another coffee and some eggs. Going to do another dark to dark. Good luck to all and be safe!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Dad and I are on our way up to the property. We can only hunt till about 11 or so because of my nephews 1st b-day. I never shot a buck in Archery before so maybe I can have a first,too! Good luck, guys.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Good luck folks. Even though the season doesn't end until Monday this is the last day for me. Hopefully I can score on my birthday (41 today).

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Heading out in about 30mins. Had a good buck doggin a doe last night right at last light, so hopefully he's still in the area this a.m.! Wasn't aware it was suppose to rain this morning, but oh well, today is the last day for me so gotta give it the best!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Settled in for an all day sit. Hopefully it doesn't take all day. Rain seems to have passed so it should be a decent day.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
headed out soon .Happy birthday squirrel .hope you get a birthday buck

·
Registered
519 Posts
Last day for me, was only going out for doe and could only sit till 10am, but rain had other plans for me as I'm still sitting here at home at 715...... Good luck and shoot straight!!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
Last evening i had the biggun jump out of the corn infront of me as i walked to my truck....2nd time.now..once at 10am as i walked in....so i am in that stand....prepared to sit till dark but that will likely be impossible if im not seeing deer...

Rain appears to be over...maybe that will have em moving hard...

Good luck all!

·
6,448 Posts
wifes in the stand as I type im more excited for her than if id be there

·
Registered
840 Posts
Sitting in the stand now. I had two watching get dressed in parking lot, couldn't tell what they were. I'd like to see at least one buck chase a doe this season. Rain is more a mist now and should be good.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts